Las Vegas lures people from all around the world. When you get tired of the bright lights of the casinos, do visit some of the many natural wonders within a few hours’ drive. The abyss of Grand Canyon, colorful cliffs of Zion, the red spires of Bryce National Park – the Southwest landscape is fascinating.
In 3 days you can make a quick tour of Zion and Grand Canyon National Parks. If you have more time, do some hiking, add Bryce NP, rent a houseboat at Lake Powell or visit Flagstaff or Sedona areas. You will find ancient pueblos, more recent ghost towns you might have seen in western movies, and meet Native Americans selling turquoise jewelry or Kachina ‘dolls.’
Use our map of the Southwest to see how easy is visiting some of the most spectacular National Parks from Las Vegas.
See our hiking photo guides to Zion and Grand Canyon
Locate major Las Vegas hotels/casinos on or near The Strip.
Our CD-ROM multimedia travel guide & souvenir contains reviews, photographs zooming to full screen size, prices or price categories and direct links to web sites (where available) for:
- ~100 hotels with photos of average rooms + location
- Illustrated profiles of alll major Las Vegas hotels/casinos
- ~70 restaurants, their menus with prices and 2 photos each
- Photo-guides to sights and activities at 3 National Parks, several National Monuments and State Parks, including..
- ..visual guides to the best hikes in Zion and Grand Canyon
- Beautiful scrollable panoramas and video
- Photo travelogues of 6 recommended side trips
- …and more
see demo page
Retail Price: US$18.95 (includes US shipping if bought from us)
Wholesale: Order Information
other useful links
Let us tell you about our new game venture,
with jump-shooting action figurines.
Soon you’ll be able to buy basketball toys & games here,
or you can find about our Paint Contest to “Paint Your Favorite Basketball Player!”
Las Vegas info at Casino Magazine
Reservations for lodging within National Parks
Southern Utah (Bryce + Zion National Parks): BryceCanyon.net
Detailed descriptions and photos of Southwest hikes
US Geological Service for free topo maps